Specialties & Service AreasFloridaBoca RatonBoynton BeachDelray BeachResidential
Daisy’s Core Values
Whether buying or selling a home, the Realtor you hire should represent your best interests. When you work with Daisy, she will help you successfully navigate through the process of buying or selling a home while upholding her core values every step of the way.
- Communication – Open and honest communication is critical before, during and after buying or selling a home. Every tiny step in the process is an opportunity for a touchpoint, and Daisy treats it as such.
- Integrity – Daisy conducts herself using the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every decision and action.
- Care – She cares deeply about each transaction and, most importantly, every client feeling satisfied with their results. Daisy doesn’t just sell houses – she offers an experience that is extremely personal and tailored to your specific needs.
- No Pressure – Daisy believes in no pressure and high-value interactions at every turn. Buying or selling a home is a huge decision that should not be taken lightly. Daisy believes in a personal approach – not a high-pressure sales approach.
- Efficiency – Daisy leverages the power of technology to make your experience more efficient. By focusing her attention on strategies that will be most productive and eliminating those that are not, Daisy will get the job done.
What drives Daisy Talavera each day is her passion for helping her clients. Whether sharing in the excitement of first-time homebuyers or leveraging her Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) designation to help active adult (55+) clients take the next big step, Daisy brings years of industry expertise and exceptional care to every client she serves.
Daisy entered the real estate industry in 2002. In her nearly two decades, Daisy has helped hundreds of Palm Beach County buyers and sellers. With more than $100 million dollars of transactions under her belt, this vast experience means Daisy can prepare clients for every possibility and confidently solve any challenge that may arise during the process.
Daisy is an award-winning Realtor, including her induction into the Re/Max Hall of Fame, one of the firm’s most prestigious groups, in 2016. Daisy has also earned membership in Re/Max’s 100% Club Award every year since 2011 and maintained multimillion-dollar producer status since 2008.
In 2014, Daisy achieved her Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) designation from the National Association of Realtors®, and since, she’s helped countless retirees, active adults (55+), and empty nesters start the next chapters of their lives. The SRES designation, achieved by only 15,000 Realtors worldwide, allows Daisy to meet active adults’ unique needs with empathy and understanding.
Daisy has lived in Florida for nearly 25 years. As a Florida transplant, Daisy draws on her own experiences to better assist and relate to her many relocating clients. She enjoys sharing with her clients all that the area offers—from the beaches and coastal living, to the endless sunshine, water and cultural activities, to the best restaurants and shopping locations. Her long-standing knowledge of the neighborhoods and communities is especially valuable when helping her clients buy and sell luxury single-family homes, active adult communities, villas, or condos.
In her free time, Daisy loves gardening and has quite a green thumb with her many house plants. She also enjoys collecting original art, restoring antique furniture, and participating in outdoor activities such as kayaking and biking. Recently, Daisy has taken a keen interest in minimalist principles—especially the Marie Kondo Methods—and recommends them to everyone she knows. Most of all, Daisy enjoys spending time with her husband, three sons, and their Cavapoo named Stitch.
Daisy enjoys giving back to others and is actively involved in the local community, including with The Lords Place and Operation Christmas Child. Daisy is also a confirmed member of the 2022 Community Outreach Committee (Palm Beach County) for the Broward, Palm Beaches and St. Lucie Realtors®, where she shares her time, knowledge, and experience with the association.
Whether you’re a new client, a repeat client, or a referral, Daisy looks forward to helping you achieve all of your real estate goals.