Whether you’re a growing family ready to upsize your home or empty nesters ready to downsize, choosing the right real estate agent to sell your home is critical. Daisy Talavera leverages her local expertise and knowledge of current market conditions to help you achieve the highest offer in the shortest amount of time.
When you choose to work with Daisy, you’re working with an agent that brings you the best of both worlds: cutting-edge technology with a personalized, high-touch client experience.
Updated Florida Market Trends - April 2022
Palm Beach County remains one of the – if not the – hottest real estate markets in the country. Buyers continue to flock to Palm Beach County from various parts of the country, including the northeast, notably, to enjoy the state’s ample tax benefits. Florida does not have an income tax, and its property taxes are much lower than in states such as California and New York.
Florida also remains a top choice for foreign buyers with a “22% share of all international purchases,” according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
While the pandemic and tax migration have brought new residents to Palm Beach County, retirees remain a driving force in the area. Palm Beach County continues to attract those looking to retire in an area filled with first-class amenities in one of the country’s most beautiful places.
Following is a snapshot of single-family homes in Palm Beach County. Contact Daisy for additional information on Palm Beach County’s most recent market trends.
Palm Beach County Market Snapshot (April 2022 – Single Family Homes)
Closed Sales: 1,484
Median Sale Price: $601,000 – a 29% increase over 2021
Original List Price Received: 100%
Median Days to Contract: 9 – on average, homes in Palm Beach County sell after only 9 days on the market
Inventory (Active Listings): 2,155
Months Supply of Inventory: 1.4
Check back for May’s Market Snapshot on June 20, 2022.
The real estate market is red hot but it’s also competitive. Here’s a short list of must-do’s that we consider essential to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
Hire a Real Estate Agent
Partnering with a licensed real estate agent makes all the difference in the world. Daisy is a professional negotiator, and she is dedicated to her craft and her clients.
Set the Right Price
When selling your home, you want to achieve the maximum sale price for your investment. Daisy takes the guesswork out of pricing by conducting a thorough Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and taking into consideration the current market trends for your community. This helps you obtain the maximum asking price for your investment.
Clean and Declutter
You may need to clean up and declutter some areas of your home. Always remember, less is more when it comes to creating positive first impressions. This will help get a “wow!” from prospective buyers – not a wow.
Leave During All Showings
When your house is being shown to potential buyers, leave the premises. Buyers want to imagine themselves living in the home and the best atmosphere to achieve that is to leave the property for all showings.
Determine Whether to Upgrade or Not to Upgrade
Whether it’s a fresh coat of paint or a new bathroom fixture, these small touches can make your home look sleeker. Anything more extensive should be discussed with Daisy. She can advise if it’ll be a good return on investment.
Why List With Us
For nearly 20 years, Daisy Talavera has helped hundreds of buyers and sellers through every step of their Palm Beach County real estate transactions. Here’s how:
- Experience You Can Trust – As a licensed real estate agent, Daisy searches the area, scrubs the data and finds prospects. More than $100 million in transactions and hundreds of clients later, Daisy is an expert real estate agent in Palm Beach County. She has also called the area home for more than 26 years.
- Technology – First impressions are lasting impressions. From virtual tours to high-resolution professional photography to drones, we leverage the latest technologies to market every listing the best way possible.
- Marketing Matters – From using social media sites to email announcements to listing services, we market your home to an extensive database of buyers worldwide. We provide maximum market exposure to find buyers who are willing and ready to buy your home.
- Getting the Price Right – We’ll perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine a price suited to your expectations, coupled with what the current market will bear for your neighborhood. That’s how we sell homes fast. This helps you obtain the maximum asking price for your investment.
- Open Communication – Daisy commits to keeping you informed about all aspects of the sales process, from lead generation to feedback on all showings to closing. Whether texting, calling or emailing – whatever your preferred method – Daisy will keep you updated every step of the way.
- Outstanding Service – Your property means a lot to you, which is why Daisy has your best interests at heart from day one. Daisy has built a career around doing whatever it takes to find the right buyers and land the best outcomes for every client in every transaction.
Selling Your Home the Right Way
The quickest way to sell your home and still make a profit is to work with a real estate agent. The reason why working with an experienced real estate agent is the fastest way to sell your home is because they know how to:
Price your home right
Set the price too high and you’ll scare away buyers. Set the price too low and you’ll leave money on the table. Agents know how to correctly compare your home to similar, recently sold homes to help you get the right price from the start.
Stage your home
Real estate agents see homes every day. They can help you stage your home in a way that they know will inspire buyers.
Help you pick the right offer
An experienced real estate agent knows how to weed out buyers who may slow down the process.
Negotiate the best deal
With homes being a large investment, it’s nearly impossible to avoid going back and forth before reaching an agreement. However, an experienced agent who handles these negotiations everyday knows what it takes to land a fair deal quickly and smoothly.
How to Hire the Best Agent
When hiring a real estate agent to represent you as a home seller, who you choose can be the difference between a smooth and profitable real estate experience and a rollercoaster ride with ups and downs. When interviewing agents, asking questions about, or requesting information on, the following will help you make the best choice:
Experience – The agent’s resume will reveal their knowledge and market expertise.
- Client Testimonials – Testimonials help establish credibility and authority and reveal how the agent works from the client’s perspective.
- Market Expertise — Whether you want info on schools, traffic or cuisine, or the latest pricing trends, a local, well-networked real estate agent with up-to-date data will give you a leg up.
- A Complete Marketing Solution – Few things are more important than an agent’s real estate listing marketing strategy. It is one of the most important factors in getting the highest price for your home. Getting there requires deep knowledge of the target audience, careful planning and precise execution.
- Certifications – Does the agent have any special certifications? They can be helpful to ensure the real estate agent caters more specifically to your needs and requirements.
Benefits of Working with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES) designation is a Realtor who is dedicated to the real estate needs of maturing adults; whether they’re relocating, buying, selling or refinancing. SRES agents have completed extensive training on senior-specific real estate challenges and needs.
Benefits of working with a knowledgeable SRES realtor include:
- We became an SRES by choice. Quite simply, we enjoy helping seniors navigate life’s transitions
- We can offer a customized approach to your living situation that fits in with your overall life plan
- We’re aware of options like senior-based communities and aging-in-place needs
- We’re empathetic and don’t shy away from challenges, Instead, we help you find solutions.
Our Successes / Recently Sold
Daisy’s real estate career spans nearly two decades in the industry, selling more than $100 million in real estate within Palm Beach County. While every transaction is different in real estate, Daisy has worked with hundreds of buyers and sellers. Having an experienced agent who has seen nearly every imaginable scenario arise can be the difference between a successful sale and a nightmare. When experience counts – and it does in real estate – you can count on Daisy.
Some of our recent successes include:
“From the very beginning of our home search until we closed, Daisy’s knowledge of communities, professionalism, honesty, and integrity were tremendous assets for my wife and I to find the “right” home. She was always responsive to our needs and never let us take a wrong turn throughout the process. She is an excellent listener and can assess a situation and size people up very quickly. In my book Daisy is an outstanding agent with A+ skill sets to partner with a client in any real estate endeavor. In summary, my wife and I give her the highest recommendation. Daisy is simply the most sincere and genuine agent we have ever had the pleasure and good fortune to work with. And we are extremely happy in our new community! Thank you, Daisy!”
Kip and Ellen Rosner
“Daisy is a pleasure to work with; she helped us sell my parents’ home in Boynton Beach about 1 year ago. We were previously working with another realtor —for about 2 and 1/2 months and during that time the other realtor was not successful in bringing us any qualified buyers—plus he was a high pressure type not at all looking out for our interests. Daisy was recommended to us by a very close personal friend who is a highly successful RE agent in another state. From our first discussion to our last I always felt that Daisy was looking out for our interests and her efforts. Her efforts resulted in an offer from a qualified buyer within days after she re-listed our property. She not only got us a much better price very close to what we re-listed for but also handled myriad details including waiting for the movers to come and pick up furniture for an out of state move. Daisy is a serious business person; prompt, reliable, honest and capable. We highly recommend her.”
Keith & Denise Kulper
“Daisy was instrumental in making our buying process a successful and pleasant experience. I found her to be quite amiable, very accessible and extremely easy to work with. She is both patient and kind while giving intelligent and thoughtful answers to our many questions. She maintained a high level of efficiency during our property search and purchasing procedures. She is responsive and pays great attention to detail. Her expertise in Real Estate is unequaled.”
Daniel and Ilene Gross
“She is very professional and knowledgeable of the market in our area. She provided the correct market analysis enabling us to sell our home in a timely manner. She facilitated all the various paper work involved with our sale.”
Bert and Judy Sherman
“Daisy was such a pleasure to work with, she was informative, helpful and always made herself available when we need her help and/or advice. She made the whole home buying process less stressful. Working with Daisy was like working with a friend who wanted to make sure you were happy with decisions.”
Dennis and Mindy Schum
“Working with Daisy was a pleasure. She is very knowledgeable about real estate, marketing and staging your home for sale. She is young, enthusiastic and worked well with our needs. She not only sold our home for a great price but found the home we are currently living in. I highly recommend her and I will definitely use her services again in the future.”
Tino and Maria Manocchio
“Daisy helped us through the multiple steps of buying and selecting features of a new home with a large developer. For much of the time we were not local. I felt as though she was our advocate during the whole process, came up with good suggestions during the process, and helped resolve any issues or questions. I would highly recommend her.”
Alan and Alice Etkind
“Daisy understood our requirements, showed us homes which matched them. We had a two hour trip from the west coast of FL. She found us a home which fulfilled our needs. We bought, moved with the least amount of hassle.”